Naidex 2017 is on its way…
Enable Magazine are delighted to be partnering with Naidex which will be returning to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
With a phenomenal line-up of 150 speakers including…
- 7 time Paralympic athlete Simon Munn
- Quadruple amputee and creator of charity People’s Parking Ltd Helen Dolphin MBE
- RGK’s Official “Legend of the Year” Shaun Gash
- Life coach, career expert & founder of Disability Horizons Martyn Sibley
- NME & Metro contributor, Diversity Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence winner and all round music enthusiast Dom Smith
…amongst a bounty of other inspirational, forward thinking, world class speakers.
Register now for your free ticket here, and be a part of this remarkable event.