Inspiration, Innovation and Choice – Independent Living Scotland has it all!
This is your personal invitation from your favourite magazine, Enable, to join us at this October’s Independent Living Scotland event.
Make a date today – you’ll discover the latest products and services available to aid independent living, friendly informative advice from exhibitors and charities and inspiration at every turn!
Hurry – register now to secure your tickets to attend, and when you register in advance you can save £8 by benefitting from free parking*.
A world of opportunity all under one roof!
- Touch, test and compare incredible new independent living products
- See new launches and 1000s of products including daily living aids, mobility solutions, access equipment, seating, sensory, communication and more…
- Enjoy innovative FREE seminars and workshops in the Inspiration Corner
- Get expert advice on housing and adaptation, independent living and specialist equipment
- Meet Scottish charities and associations offering advice and support
- PLUS: For Healthcare professionals, benefit from FREE CPD-accredited sessions in the ‘Healthcare Professionals Theatre’
- And, don’t miss the Sensory Garden – the inspirational new feature showing how the power of plants can inspire!
Is dementia a concern? If you know someone with dementia and you’re worried about safety, helping them live more independently for longer or just want some advice then you’ll find it all at Independent Living Scotland. With dedicated healthcare seminars, the Virtual Dementia Tour Bus, and exhibitors including Care and Repair – Dementia Enablement Service, the Dementia Services Development Centre, Life Changes Trust and Paths for All, you’ll discover all the advice, help and support you need.
So, whether you have a relative or friend with a disability or long-term condition or who is approaching old age, invite your family, friends and carers and join healthcare professionals and other families at this October’s Independent Living Scotland.
For more information on all that’s happening at the show and to register visit www.independentlivingscotland.org.
P.S. Please share this email with family, friends and carers who would also benefit from visiting Independent Living Scotland 2016.
*Only available when registering in advance.