We’re giving three Enable readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the iconic Latitude Festival this summer.
The multi-award-winning Latitude festival returns to the stunning grounds of Henham Park, Suffolk, on 18 – 21 July 2019 with George Ezra, Snow Patrol, Lana Del Rey, Underworld, Jason Manford, and Michelle Wolf topping the eclectic bill of music and arts, plus foodie feasts and family fun, this is the definitive destination for discovery.
In 2018 Latitude achieved a Silver Award for Access from Attitude is Everything, who the Latitude Disabled Access Team work closely with to ensure that disabled customers can attend festivals and have a relaxed, enjoyable experience from purchasing a ticket to attending the festival.
You can view everything Latitude has to offer and how to apply for Access on their website.
The Latitude Access application scheme allows you to apply for the following:
- PA (Personal Assistant) ticket – at no extra charge ONLY with a fully paying adult ticket
- Accessible car parking and drop off pass
- Use of accessible toilets in the Arena and Campsite
- Wheelchair charging points in the Arena and Campsite
- Dedicated Disabled Access Entrance
- Dedicated Disabled Access Campsite with accessible toilets and showers
- Wheelchair and mobility impaired accessible viewing platforms
- BSL Performance Interpreting Program
The Accessible Campsite is available to customers who require accessible facilities. By locating these facilities in one campsite we can ensure that they are serviced, cleaned and maintained regularly. You can apply to camp by completing an Access Requirements Form.
However, if you wish to camp in the general campsites/other, then you can state this on the form and still apply for access facilities in the Arena.
The access campsite is located as close as possible to the arena and is staffed by the Access Team 24 hours a day throughout the event. Security personnel and stewards are also based in the campsite.
Disabled Access Campsite facilities:
- Wheelchair accessible unisex showers and toilets
- HDU with a raised bed and a hoist above. We do not provide hoist slings so please bring your own slings.
- Drinking water points and accessible sink
- Waste-disposal point
- Electrical points for charging wheelchairs or mobility scooters
- Fridge for secure medication storage
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All entries must be received by Monday 27 May 2019. Prize is one pair of Latitude Festival tickets for dates 18 to 21 July 2019. The tickets provided will be standard camping tickets and will not include camping equipment, guest campsite etc. Parking is free. Tickets do not include travel to and from the festival. Tickets do not include Access Facilities. that by entering this competition, you agree that in the event of winning, your data will be passed on to Festival Republic Ltd and give permission for a member of the Festival Republic team to contact you to arrange your prize. If you require a PA (Personal Assistant) your second ticket will need to be used by them. PA tickets are only free with a fully paid, adult camping ticket. Prize is non-transferable. The publisher’s decision is final.