Triride ®, is a smart, efficient and convenient solution for turning a manual wheelchair into an electric “trike”.
- It is compact, easy to handle, light and can be stowed in any car boot.
- It adds Very little to the wheelchair length, due to its 14” motor wheel.
- Max steering angle: 90°, therefore allows you U-turning on the spot.
- Reverse gear adds further ease of manoeuvre.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Quick and easy attaching and detaching to/from the wheelchair.
- It has a dry cell Li-ion battery, easily and safely transportable on car, train and plane.
- The battery gives you a 50Km (30+ miles) range, allowing a great independence of movement.
Triride is conceived, designed and produced in Italy by Gianni Conte, who made the first prototype for his personal use and then decided to start a production founding Triride Srl (www.trirideitalia.com). Triride has been introduced in the Italian market a couple of years ago and, as of today, some 2,000 pieces have been sold.
Triride ® is imported in UK by Mobilitise Ltd. Come to visit us at Naidex exhibition in Birmingham on 26, 27, 28 April 2016 – stand E38, Halls 6&7, have a test drive and take it with you at a special exhibition price!