The latest fifth-generation version of the Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Life has arrived at Sirus Automotive.
Sirus is synonymous with the VW Caddy Life. Over the past 13 years, the company has built over 2000 VW conversions for disabled drivers and passengers, and the Sirus VW Drive is the UK’s highest-selling compact Drive From Wheelchair solution. The Sirus Research and Development team are working hard to bring the latest conversion to you in Autumn 2021.
The team are launching the all-new Caddy 5 this autumn.
The Sirus conversion offers three solutions:
- Drive From Wheelchair (switch to upfront passenger whilst on your journey)
- Drive with an internal transfer (switch to upfront passenger whilst on your journey)
- Travel upfront next to the driver from the comfort of your wheelchair.
VW Quality and Build
Based on the same elements that underpin the VW Golf and many other VW Group passenger cars, it is the first time the VW Caddy Maxi Life has ever shared its basic engineering with passenger car models. It has more digital functions and greater comfort than ever before.
The Caddy Maxi Life is designed to look slick and sporty. It features slimline light designs, and a distinctive crease along the body side. High-tech features include LED head and taillamps and there’s also a large panoramic glass sunroof. The petrol engine is a 116hp 1.5-litre unit that comes with a particulate filter to cut pollution.
The new model is equipped with a wide range of technology, media system and safety upgrades. The vehicle is well-equipped with an ultra-digital and closely integrated high-resolution digital cockpit, an infotainment system with an 8.25inch touchscreen. The ‘Innovision’ digital dash has a configurable electronic display replacing standard dials. Volkswagen We Connect brings a wealth of extras, and the free app turns your smartphone into a remote control.
- The clever Voice Control System allows you to use voice commands to answer phone calls, select a radio station or set a navigation destination.
- Options to include the latest generation of driver assistance systems, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Travel Assist with Emergency Assist, and lane change system Side Assist with Rear Traffic Alert.
- Travel Assist, the autonomous driving assistant which can steer, brake and accelerate for you.
To find out more call 0121 505 7777 or visit www.sirusautomotive.co.uk