Bangor University, in collaboration with Mencap Cymru and Cartrefi Cymru, are starting a new research project looking at the health of family carers.
The survey aims to find out about:
- Your experiences of being a carer
- Your health and well-being
- The support you get to help with your care role from friends and family
- The support you get from social services and voluntary organisations
- Your thoughts and plans about the future
To take part, you complete questionnaires online. For further information and/or to take part go to https://survey.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/carerwellbeing for English language information and questionnaires or https://survey.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/iechydgofalwyr for Welsh language information and questionnaires.
The questionnaires have been carefully chosen for ease of completion. These should not take much longer than 20 minutes in total to complete. For further information about how to take part, please contact:
School of Psychology
Tel: 01248 388255 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org