Good news from Enable HQ – the latest issue of the magazine is out right now!
It’s another great outing for Enable, with plenty of articles to leave you feeling inspired, informed and entertained. These are just the best bits…
- We catch up with sailor Geoff Holt to find out about his incredible story from spinal injury to the high seas.
- Canine Partners invited us along to a puppy training class to meet the next generation of four-legged recruits preparing to make a difference to the lives of disabled people across the UK.
- Melissa Holmes delves into the issue of becoming a parent when you have a disability, and spoke to actress Kelly-Marie Stewart about her Invisible Mums campaign.
- Young campaigners Arthur Lawson and Sulaiman Khan tell us why they’re speaking up about disability.
- We pay a visit to the UK’s most inclusive Scout group.
- We’ve got all the information you need when it comes to knowing your rights in the workplace, and there’s a special focus on careers in the legal sector too.
- Plus, we take a look at making sure you’re getting the right support in terms of care, from at-home support to residential options.
And that’s us just scraping the surface! To get your paws on this adorable puppy-fronted issue, head to your local Shopmobility scheme, MS therapy centre, carers centre, branch of Headway… We’re all over the place! Or you can subscribe to the magazine to make sure you never miss out. Just fill in the form and one of the team will give you a call back.
So grab your copy, make yourself a cuppa, sit back, relax and enjoy…