Thanks to advanced engineering, innovation and technology, the All-New Nissan Qashqai raises the bar for crossovers without compromising comfort and style. And, we have some good news, this brand new model will launch on the Motability Scheme from 1 July 2021, here’s a review to help you find out more.
Drive with style
Having a car that is comfortable, spacious and meets your specific needs doesn’t have to mean sacrificing on style or a dynamic drive. As well as featuring a roomier cabin and 504L of boot space which is 70L bigger than the previous generation Qashqai , the All-New Qashqai comes with the option of a 140PS manual engine or a 158PS engine with the all new Xtronic (Automatic) transmission. Both engines are electrified with Mild Hybrid POWER as the lithium-ion battery stores energy recovered during braking to reduce tailpipe emissions and assist with a smoother stop start functionality.
The interior upgrades to the previous generation Qashqai are striking: the spacious interior on the Tekna+ grade includes driver and front passenger massage seats which also feature quilted premium part leather seats. There’s also a heated steering wheel, electric lumbar support adjustment and keyless entry with memory function for the driver’s seat, so no more manual seat adjustments as the All-New Qashqai does this for you!
Other tech features include a customisable 9” NissanConnect Display with connected services and satellite navigation to help you get to your destination. This is accompanied by your favourite music or podcasts using the wireless Apple CarPlay® and wired Android Auto® functionality. The All-New Qashqai can also sync your car to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant® devices, with advanced smartphone integration and wireless charging to keep you connected to the world around you.1 There’s also a 12.3” TFT Digital Combimeter featured which offers a choice of configurable layouts to display navigation, entertainment, traffic or vehicle information right in front of you.2
Nissan Intelligent Mobility features will help you to feel more confident on every ride, giving drivers greater awareness and assistance when you need it. Here’s some of our favourites…
New ProPILOT with Navi-Link doesn’t just help to keep you centred in your lane at a pre-set distance from the vehicle in front, with built-in TomTom® it enhances the customer experience by enabling ProPILOT to link to the navigation system, helping to anticipate changes in the road ahead from sharp bends to speed limits.2
The Qashqai’s 10.8” Head-up Display helps you maintain your focus on the road, providing an image projection onto the windscreen which shows key navigation, driver assistance and road information. 3
Other Intelligent Mobility features include the Intelligent Front Emergency Braking which may apply the brakes if there is a risk of a low-speed collision with a pedestrian, cyclist or another car, with added junction assist to help reduce the risk of a collision. The car’s Intelligent Forward Collision Warning also helps to keep an eye on the two vehicles in front of you, giving you an audible and visual warning to slow down when the system detects a sudden deceleration ahead.4
The All-New Nissan Qashqai is available on the Motability scheme from 1 July. The N-Connecta grade will include a Glass Roof Pack and launch with an advance payment starting from £699 for the manual transmission. Click here to find out more.5
Eligibility criteria applies. Visit www.motability.co.uk
- Connecting a mobile phone to NissanConnect with Apple CarPlay® and wired Android Auto® should only be done when the car is parked safely. Use of the system should always be in accordance with the Highway Code. Users should be aware of the potential for hands-free technology to distract attention from the road which could impact on having full control of the vehicle. For compatible devices, visit the website here. NissanConnect with connected services and Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® standard on N-Connecta grade and above. Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certain Alexa functionality is dependent on smart home technology.
- 12.3” Digital TFT combimeter standard from N-Connecta grade and above.
- ProPILOT is an Advanced Driver Assist technology but cannot prevent collisions. ProPILOT is intended for “Eyes on/Hands On” for highways only (road separated by barriers). It is the driver’s responsibility to stay alert, drive safely and be in control of the vehicle at all times. For more information, please refer to the owner’s manual or visit www.nissan.co.uk/techterms. ProPILOT standard from Tekna grade and above.
- [BC1] Display standard from Tekna grade and above
- It is your responsibility to stay alert, drive safely and be in control of the vehicle at all times. Driver assist features have speed and other limitations and should not be solely relied on. For more information, please refer to the owner’s manual or visit www.nissan.co.uk/techterms. Intelligent Front Emergency Braking and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning standard on all grades.
Images show Nissan Qashqai Tekna+ grade.