Alan was a soldier for many years but was forced to give up his duties due to a leg injury. His Nissan X-Trail has given him motoring freedom.
With a spacious boot, Alan’s X-Trail is able to carry his scooter, seat, battery and basket and the cabin offers excellent driver comfort and accessibility.
Alan has dealt with Martin, the same Lookers Motability specialist, for several years and is always happy with the advice and recommendations he makes. Alan regularly goes out for a drive to unwind and he says his Nissan X-Trail has made him ‘fall in love with driving again.’
What is Motability?
The Motability scheme is a government funded scheme which allows motorists to lease a new car every three years. Cars can be adapted depending on the customers’ requirements and motorists can supplement the allowance towards a new car if they wish.
Benefits of Motability
- Customers can choose from a range of brands which can be adapted to suit their needs.
- Running costs including: serving, maintenance, breakdown cover, tyre repair and replacement and windscreen repairs. All you need to do is add fuel.
- It gives customers the accessibility and freedom to fully access day-to-day activities.
- Your vehicle can be insured for up to three names drivers (this doesn’t have to be you).
- Available in UK wide locations.
- Customers can select a new car every three years.
Trained Motability Specialists
Lookers Motability have over 700 trained Motability specialists nationwide who will be happy to help you find the right car for your needs. Not all disabilities are visible and Lookers strive to tailor your experience to your specific needs. You can even call ahead and plan your visit together.
To find out more about Lookers Motability, including the locations, brands and models available, visit their website and get in touch to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements further. Lookers specialists would love to meet you and help you find your ideal Motability car.