We’re looking forward to seeing you at Independent Living Scotland this October
Independent Living Scotland will be opening its doors on 5 and 6 October and we can’t wait to meet you on Stand B43 where you’ll be able to see the very latest copy of your Enable magazine, as well as meet the Team.
If you’ve not yet registered to attend, then we recommend you do so ahead of your visit. Not only will you save time on arrival by avoiding the queues but you’ll also benefit from free parking which is only available to those who register in advance. Register now!
What’s in store!
There’s so much to tell you about but we’ve picked a couple of highlights to share with you:
Is gardening your forte? Don’t miss the Independent Living Scotland Sensory Garden, a special new feature area designed for visitors to enjoy. Discover how you can create your own inside or outside sensory space to enjoy. Plus, hear from the BBC’s Beechgrove Garden designer, Lynn Harris who will be speaking on both show days.
Is dementia a concern? This year Independent Living Scotland has a special focus on dementia. Tommy Whitelaw (@TommyNTour) will be talking about how his marathon raised awareness of dementia and carers. The Virtual Dementia Tour Bus enables those who care for family, friends and patients with dementia to be able to see the world through their eyes, whilst exhibitors, charities and associations will be on hand with guidance.
- Enjoy free seminars in the Inspiration Corner
- Benefit from special offers saving you money on the very latest products on the market
- Touch, test and compare products to discover the best ones to suit your individual needs, or those of you care for
- Meet with Scotland’s leading charities, on hand to give you advice and support
- Test a wide range of adapted vehicles, and benefit from advice from Motability too
We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Independent Living Scotland. Register today for free entry! See you there!