People with disabilities travel from all across the UK to attend Naidex every year – it’s a must-visit event on everyone’s calendar.
Naidex is Europe’s most exciting event dedicated to disability and independent living, where visitors can find the latest products and innovations that make their everyday lives easier. Returning to Birmingham’s NEC on the 25th – 26th of April for its 44th edition, the show will provide the opportunity to meet over 300 cutting-edge exhibitors including Eyesynth, RGK Wheelchairs, and DisabledGo.
High profile speakers at Naidex’s incredible seminar include:
● Minister of State for Disabled People Work and Health
● Accessibility Lead at the BBC
● Global Lead for Life Sciences and Healthcare at IBM
● CEO of Disability Horizons
● Executive Director of the National Care Forum
● Chair of the National Autistic Society
Old favourites such as the Mobility Test Track and Live Sports Arena will be back, accompanied by brand new interactive features such as the Moving & Handling Lab and the Home, Design & Build Summit.
For exhibiting and sponsorship enquiries, please email Paige.Lewin@prysmgroup.co.uk or call 01179902092.